Business ID: Y-2612544-2
Domicile: Helsinki, Finland
2. Contact Persons
Name: CEO Noora Lehtonen
3. Name of the Registry
Apprien Customer Register
4. Purpose of the Processing the Personal Data
– Customer Relationship Management
– Customer Support
– Data required to provide services for the Customers
– Research and Development of the Service
– Data of payments, services and orders
– The Registry Controller may transfer the Data to Third Parties to provide services.
– Personal Data Act Section 8 Moments 1, 5 and 7.
5. Description of Personal Data
– Customer contact information
– Service Related Data
– Team information management
– Statistics of usage
– Note! No Credit Card information is stored by the Registry Controller
6. Data Sources
Data is gathered from the Internet and from the Third Party service providers.
7. Transfer of Personal Data to a Foreign Country (outside the EU/ETA)
By default only the login name, team and Twitter account are visible world wide on the Service.
The Registry is maintained using computers.
The access to the data is limited to the persons nominated by the controller, who need the Personal Data on working tasks.
Physically the premises housing the computers are locked. Only the nominated administration personnel have access to the premises.
The Internet access is protected by a login and a password. The Internet connection is SSL-authenticated and encrypted.
The Customer can access the Personal Data using the Internet service.
8. Rectification (Personal Data Act Section 29)
The Customer can change the Personal Data using the Internet service.